Saturday, 26 September 2026

Coughs and sneezles spread diseasels

If I have to blow my nose 1 more fudging time before I go to sleep I'm going to lose it 

I've already had to cancel my plans for tomorrow that I was really excited about AND I CAN'T STOP COUGHING AND SNEEZING and I've done nothing productive today except empty and reload the dishwasher and I'll have to drag myself to a supermarket for more tissues on monday and to the pharmacy because I ran out of one of my brain meds (somehow not the sleepy ones though but have now used up my entire stash of extra ones 😭, possibly the reason my moods are wobbly but don't tell E or he'll roll his eyes and tell me to "set a reminder on my phone" like thats ever worked in my entire life) and the who gives a crap toilet rolls look pretty on my bathroom shelf but feel like sandpaper on my nose at this point and I'm worried its going to fall off if I wipe it any more, so many people I know and havent seen recently are ill where did this suddenly come from ugh

ACHOOOO

Did I mention I'm extra miserable when I'm ill? Not that I'm exactly a ray of sunshine at the best of times but AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH (achoo) 

And I just remembered I still haven't booked my flu jab, the yearly stabbings are a highlight in my calendar πŸ’‰

And yes the title is from Thomas the Tank engine - the good ones I grew up watching not the newer rubbish version πŸš‚

Goodnight to everyone except whoever infected me,

K 🀧




No comments:

Post a Comment