I've done a lot compared to most days, took a couple of parcels to the post office, returned some clothes that didn't fit and bought a couple of different tops I also need to return BECAUSE THEYRE TOO BIG omg this never happens and made me so happy I cried (that's a solid theme in my life if you couldn't tell 🙃) went in Electric center to grab some stuff to take to someone - fully dressed today, last time I went there a couple of weeks ago it was 7.32am and I was in my pyjamas not expecting to see anyone but those guys know me well enough to not even question it hahaha - spent hours driving around without my knee getting angry, went to chiro and the gym and did a whole 10 mins on the stair machine!!! This is probably nothing to most people but as someone with no knee cartilage, a well used walking stick and not very optimistic physio guy it's the biggest thing in the world!! **not quite enough to make up for mcdonalds ditching the highlight of the year creme egg mcflurry for a disgustingly shit MINECRAFT one 🤬🤬🤬 but still pretty good** even managed to make proper food when I got home, although my attention span isn't quite long enough to boil pasta, got bored and turned my back for 2 mins to make a shopping list, in that time it boiled over flooded the hob and turned it off ffs 😂😭
My hair is making me happy atm, finally started wearing it wavy curly again! Spent 26 years thinking it was straight before finally noticing how wavy it gets when it's wet, definitely worth the effort of drying it properly and a teeny bit of evidence I'm related to my family 😆
Ugh E says I have to get back out of bed to clean my teeth, the dentist gave him the job of reminding me because my adhd is finding another way to bite me in the ass... power tools are much less fun when a dentist is holding them! At least I don't need fillings or anything too serious, maybe I'll add teeth to the list of things to be better before I'm 30!
K x
No comments:
Post a Comment