Been adding more stuff to my wardrobe app today, found lots of things I forgot about that I can't wait to wear again! E is my favourite nerd and loves any excuse to use his 3d printer so is making me lots of label holders for all the boxes, and I label makered lots of random boxes around my house because it makes me feel like I've got my life under control somehow (the sofa might be covered in random tools but at least the bin bag box has a pretty sticker 🤣) Think this will be my new thing in the war against adhd, maybe if someone had noticed that was the problem 15 years ago I might have learned some better systems/coping mechanisms by now! Haven't been that sad today, slept for hours because E didn't have to get up early but the down side to that is I didn't open my eyes to coffee waiting for me haha then we watched Dexter for half the morning with 2/3 cats sat with us, they're getting so much more cuddly recently and I love it! I wish we'd watched it ages ago, a good bloody murdery series will always be top of my list over stuff like love is blind (E likes it because it doesn't need brain power to follow anything, I get so bored) Realised earlier its taken me about 2 years to watch greys and I'm still only on s19 with 2 whole spinoffs to watch after 😂 spent so much of my life living under a rock and still have a lot to catch up on 10 years later!
Other thing I'm working on is my 30 things to do before I'm 30 list, it's in my drafts and I'm up to 7 so far! Have just under 9 months to complete it and am aiming to give myself a whole fresh start and leave some of the mess behind (and move onto new disasters because I'm still stuck being me however hard I try 😂😭)
Also look how cute my boys are, leaving hair all over my t shirts when I turned my back for 2 mins haha
And one final highlight of my day - EVERYTHING in my online food shop was delivered, not a single thing out of stock or swapped 🥳
K 🖤 x
No comments:
Post a Comment